Those maps are correctly integrated into your page and you can customize most of their features.
Some Features of the plugin
- Compatible with CKEditor 4.x
- Use any map size
- Static preview of your map inside the editor
- Generate full active maps or static ones (for example for a mailing)
- Use markers, lines, areas, circles. Set the color, width opacity...
- Use your own markers icons
- Use a KML exported from Google Earth (for example a GPS track that you recorded)
- Edit the map as many times as needed until you have it exactly as want.
- CDN friendly, you can deploy CKEditor in a single domain and re-use it from other domains as no iframes are being used.
DemoYou can test the plugin before buying it (in fact, you should!) and if you think that there's some feature missing, drop me a note. Test the Google Maps in CKEditor 4.
VideosThere are two videos that explain how to use the maps: Introduction to Google Maps plugin for CKEditor and Drawing shapes on Google Maps with CKEditor. But of course the best way to learn about the options is to play and use them.
Getting the pluginImportant: Before purchasing the plugin you must understand that it requires the usage of a Google Maps API key. You can follow the steps in this post to get one.
You can get this plugin under the same terms that my other paid plugins: the license for a single site is 10 euros and the OEM license for any site that you create is 50 euros. If you're a company that wants to integrate it into your product, the Enterprise license is 120 euros.
This license includes any future update and there are no additional costs.